Мои друзья!
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.
Мои друзья!

Добро пожаловать!

ФорумФорум  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  ПоискПоиск  РегистрацияРегистрация  ВходВход  
Вход
Имя пользователя:
Пароль:
Автоматический вход: 
:: Забыли пароль?

Мой англиш

Перейти вниз 
АвторСообщение
Nadedezhda
Admin
Admin
Nadedezhda

Дата регистрации : 2010-09-24

Мой англиш Empty
СообщениеТема: Мой англиш   Мой англиш I_icon_minitimeСр Сен 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Summer passed quickly, but despite this, it left a lot of unforgettable impressions.
This past summer holidays I was resting in the camp, in Ivanovka. Not far from this place there is the river Pyasha
One summer evening in our squad went there.
After finding a plase to sleep we decided to stay. It was really comfortable and beautiful. Somewhere screaming quail. Later established a deep silence. Only rarely out of the water muffled croaking frog.We stretched the tent and started to collect everything that could be used to make the fire. After a few minutes fireplace flared bright red flames. it's nice after a long hike to sit by the fire!Beside him, another world, a special life. Smoke from the fire tickles the nostrils, had dizzy. It is interesting to look at the blue flames and glowing red coals. Near campfire it's nice to talk with friends. Baked potatoes in the fire particularly tasty and fragrant. We also drank delicious tea soaked smoke.We talked a lot about nature, the beauty of the Penza region. Bonfire was burning. In the middle of it large coals were glowed softly. Then they were covered with a thin layer of ash. Our conversation was over long ago, and fatigue took its toll: almost all fell asleep. And I still could not sleep for a long time: I was full of unusual experiences.
Мой англиш 496461 Мой англиш 496461
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
https://my-friends.profiforum.ru
Nadedezhda
Admin
Admin
Nadedezhda

Мой англиш Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Мой англиш   Мой англиш I_icon_minitimeСб Сен 07, 2013 10:26 am

- Hey!
- Hello. Nice to see you
- Me too. How do you rest this summer?
- Amazing. It was the best summer of my life!
- Wow. Tell me everything.
- We found a beautiful piece of nature. There we went to his boat, waged by my grandfather.
floating down the river, we admired the extraordinary beauty of our region. On the banks spruce flashed spreading branches. On the banks of Spruce flashed spreading branches, occasionally there were thin and tall rowan. Somewhere deep in the bushes could be seen slender trunks of poplar.Finally, we reached the shore, where there is usually harvested berries. Descended to the shore, grandmother and aunt went to look around. It turned out that the clearing a lot of strawberries. We Took the cups and bucket and went together to pick berries.
And you?
- I'm afraid to disappoint you ...
- Come on !
- Summer has begun sad. Parents were at work , and I'm alone . I was reading books, playing computer. Fortunately, not all the friends left . We rode bicycles . On the street we found a stray kitten . We took care of them, feed it . In a few weeks our kitten has grown up and become independent .
At the weekend I went with my mother to the country. There I was watering the plants/ We had emerged a hedgehog. I always left the milk in a saucer, so that he did not die of hunger. In August, I has been on Sea of ​​Azov. It is very hot. I saw a bevy of fish between stones and screaming gulls. Once we got on Neptune Day. We watced a lovely show. It was great. I was riding on a camel. On the beach where we sunbathed, there was always a lot of trash. My mother and I cleaned it, because people should love the environment.
Nadedezhda
Admin
Admin
Nadedezhda

Мой англиш Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Мой англиш   Мой англиш I_icon_minitimeПт Сен 13, 2013 6:01 pm

My city - Penza . I love its streets , parks and squares .
It is very different , my Penza . If she gets angry , then the sky is gray , there is a
chilly rain , and your soul longing and sadness . If Penza fun , then
range of light, sun, people smile and flowers .
"Penza - large welcoming house "
And, of course , modern Penza - a city of contrasts . it
combines the quiet streets of ancient streets , parks and trails
broad modern avenues with their racing at a furious pace
cars. You can plunge into the historical past,
wandering on the Soviet space or
after standing in the art gallery named after Savitsky , you can get a taste of
this , considering the enormity , one can wonder about the future of the city.

In the summer of Penza bright floral dress , funny polyphonic
A crowd of people and endless festivities on a boat
by Sura ...
In winter, people are preparing for the New Year holidays, and Penza lives
in anticipation of the Christmas trees , gifts and holidays.
Autumn wind whirled the yellow leaves, dropped it on the school
yard where the new school year starts . Birds fly away to the south and orphaned
nearby park .
In recent years the Penza transformed : there are new buildings, the city is growing in his eyes and becomes more beautiful with each passing year.
Nadedezhda
Admin
Admin
Nadedezhda

Мой англиш Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Мой англиш   Мой англиш I_icon_minitimeПн Ноя 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Памятник "Дама с собачкой" в г. Пенза никакого отношения к А.П.Чехову не имеет. Оказывается, фирма, офис которой
ныне располагается в старинном доме, отреставрировала бывшую барскую усадьбу в 2008 году и для композиции заказала скульптуру перед домом. По словам руководителя компании, она посвящена всем хозяйкам бывшей усадьбы. Да и вообще всем пензенским дамам с собачками. "Это собирательный образ пензенских женщин — тех, что когда-то владел и управлял домом, рядом с которым поставили памятник", — заявил автор скульптуры Валерий Кузнецов.

Nadedezhda
Admin
Admin
Nadedezhda

Мой англиш Empty
СообщениеТема: Symbol   Мой англиш I_icon_minitimeСб Янв 11, 2014 7:54 pm

Emblem of the Penza region is an image on a green shield with three gold sheaves, intertwined by scarlet ribbons, one beside the other. The shield is crowned gold Russian Imperial crown and surrounded by a ribbon of the Order of Lenin, which was awarded the Penza region in 1967.
It was introdused in 2003 to our days.
In the emblem was used two colors: green and scarlet (red) and one metal - gold. Green symbolizes life and health growth. Dark red - a symbol of courage, strength, hard work, beauty and celebration. Gold - symbol of wealth, stability, respect and intelligence.

Мой англиш
Страница 1 из 1

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Мои друзья! :: Чат-
Перейти: